Lin Yu Sheng Sensei
Mr Lin Yu Sheng started practising judo at 16 years old. He graduated with a Sports Science degree majoring in Judo from the National Taiwan Sports University. He has a Third Dan Black Belt and holds a certified ‘A’ Class Coaching License issued by the Chinese Taipei Judo Federation. Mr Lin specializes in the Seoinage, or the shoulder throw. He believes in making use of the latest breakthrough in sports science to maximize the fullest potential of every player. A certified National Coaching Accreditation Programme (NCAP) coach with Sports Singapore, he also engages the youngest students through stimulating games that improve physical stamina and basic motor skills. Mr Lin is a certified masseur of the Association of Chinese Therapy Rehabilitation and Acupuncture.
Certifications & Achievements:
- National Coaching Accreditation Programme (NCAP) Certified (Singapore)
- Singapore Judo Federation Referee B License (Singapore)
- Chinese Taipei Judo Federation National Class Coach License (Taiwan)
- Chinese Taipei Judo Federation B Referee License (Taiwan)
- Sports Massage License (Taiwan)